August 16, 2010

BRIEF UPDATE
hehe
.
.
hello.i am back to update again.this time,it's because i have just done editing photos for my second collection and am having insomnia due to 2 reasons.
.
1.i am going to sell stuff at a flea market this saturday.and i'm having headache cos i dont know if i should lug all my stuff there and sell everything away or save for my future collections
2.i forgot about my retainer for 10 days.obviously,they haven't been very happy and are now taking revenge cos my gums hurt like #$#%*$%@! and it's starting to give me migraine FML.
.
.
i've been missing certain things and places alot and i really really wanna blog but i am busy working my ass off transforming myself into a money making machine so that i wont be so 'pokai' (broke) anymore sigh.i am so broke i think i might have to resort to eating toilet paper soon T__T
.
.
nobody said it was easy but nobody told me that it's gonna be this hard either.sorry wtf i think i accidentally copied the scientist's lyric somehow(by coldplay).i also think that i am mumbling alot of nonsense at one go now.
.
.
by the way,has anyone else notice how did wen lan's set of breast get so huge suddenly?am i thinking too much?okay.i shouldn't care about people's breast so much.why am i having verbal diarrhea?
.
.
i shall stop typing nonsense and go force myself to sleep now.
btw it's 1.43AM on 18th aug.i dont know why is the date stamp so weird :/

0 nose shit(s):