June 22, 2011

IS IT POSSIBLE

TO EXPECT THE STING TO HURT AS USUAL AND IT STILL HURT THE SAME DESPITE THE REPEATED SELF-WARNING?
.
.
I don't have anything intelligent or witty to say but I kind of see the pattern of updating my blog only when I feel sad and am in the mood to be whiny. Not healthy. I mean, I promised to blog about Japan and Taiwan so that I can still read back and reminiscent when I am 80 and have cataracts. I also can smell Alzheimer coming my way if I live for that long FML.
.
.
By the way, can anybody tell that I've been typing properly? instead of typing my blog post in the half-assed way without capital letters, apostrophe, proper spacing or whatever like this?you know why?cos i got so used to it that it's a huge pain in the ass whenever i have to type a freaking report for assignment *insert annoyed face

.
.
I think I'm borderline obsessed with '2046' and 'In the mood for love'. Look at these GORGEOUS 'qipaos'. I'm hooked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
I completely did not regret bring brainwashed by my sister to purchase this last year. I'm just kinda sad that I don't get to wear it out more than once a year without being stared at as thought I've just grown a third eye on my forehead :/
.


0 nose shit(s):