May 5, 2010

.
.
mum's away in australia till this sat and man,house work SUCKS TTM ! ohh btw,i made burger this afternoon for breakfast but only got them done at 1pm so it was brunch :/ and waffles with ice cream ! i'm such a good housewife material *pats self on the back
.
.

.
.

.
.
and my dogs are being emo(especially cocoa since she thinks that we always neglect her(which is completely untrue....okay fine.i accidentally somehow locked her out of my house for 30 minutes on saturday afternoon and freaked her out a little bit.i looked all over the house for her -.- (and also,her manja-ing charm does not work as well on us like it does on my mum).
.
anyway cocoa is SO emo these days that she ignored those birds that flew into my house(she used to bark and chase them away) and those freaking birds shat in the kitchen.i think that she is rioting and being rebellious by refusing to chase birds now to show us her dissatisfaction.
.
.
emo dogs
.

.
♥ ♥ ♥
.
.
HOW TO SURVIVE BEING A BRIDESMAID CUM COORDINATOR FOR A WEDDING
purely for entertainment purpose.results may vary.
.
.
1.SLEEP FOR CRAZY AMOUNT OF HOURS 1 WEEK PRIOR TO THE BIG DAY
.
this is super important because i only slept for 5 hours at most for a week before the big day.and i didn't sleep for the entire night the night before the wedding T__T all the last minute problems just had to creep out one by one when all i wanted was just to have a smooth wedding and live my life peacefully damnit!
.
i had panda eyes for the wedding and a mother giant zit had to pop up on my forehead days before the wedding and say hello to the world -__-
.
.
2.HAVE A PAIR OF OBEDIENT BRIDE AND GROOM.A HELPFUL COUSIN & MUM AND AN UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENT BOYFRIEND.
.
.
my sister and my BiL are not easy to handle sometimes.especially my sister as she is fickle like mad and could turn lazy in a minute and decide to forgo the third costume suddenly and stuffs like that.it was a good thing that my ability to brainwash her(it doesnt happen often,sadly) resurfaced suddenly to force her to change for the third march in and not screw up the timing.
.
.

.
first march in was in this dress.sorry,i stole this photo from someone cos i was running like a mad woman filtering all the flower girls and couldnt take pictures :( you can see me at the back of this photo looking crazy trying to lure the flower girls to me.
.
.

.
second march in..
.
.
and i found this photo of sarah(my friend,maddie's baby with the flower boy uber cute)
.
.

.
.

.
err this is the best image of the third march in that i have in my camera taken by my cousin
.
.
my mum and cousin helped alot with the preparations.and my boyfriend was patient with me and my fickle mindedness(it's inherited i swear) and was understanding enough to drive me all over singapore to run errands :)
.
.

.
so unglam
.
.

.
.

.
photo was taken last sat when we got bored halfway while shopping.we looked like beggars
.

.
3.AVENGE ON THE 'BROTHERS'
.
.
i know,it's not their fault that one of the 'sisters' cannot fit into her dress one day before the wedding.neither is it their fault that i dont get enough sleep the night before.but they are there to help my BiL fetch his bride.ohh well,might as well have some fun with them and de-stress right?
.

.
i dont have all the pictures from the wedding yet.when i get the pictures,i'll blog in detail on the exciting and testosterone pumping game that they played.

1 nose shit(s):

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online tramadol hcl for sleep - tramadol dosage for dogs by weight