May 24, 2010

I HAVE SERIOUS LETTING GO PROBLEM
it's not even funny
.
.
the day my sister got married,it almost turned into the TVB drama of the year.i was the coordinator of the event so i had to stand outside the hall most of the time or run here and there(in my awesome 5 inch tall heels no less) shouting my pancreas out to direct people or whisper to cue people.i didn't really get to watch the solemnization ceremony and had to watch all the march ins from outside like this.
.

.
can you see me behind the glass door near my sister?
.
.
anyway,when i was watching my sister marching down the aisle the first time,i suddenly felt this familiar tingly sensation in my chest.it was not a good sign.flash backs of her telling me about her dream wedding from many many years ago started playing in my head..and i was finally watching the event unfold before my eyes.my vision was blurred.ohh no.i started tearing.
.
.
i was happy for her.maybe it was from the absence of sleep the night before that made my judgment all haywire because at that time i was feeling so difficult to let go.among all my siblings,she was the one i was closest to.and i believe she's the only person who shares the same sentiment that it makes sense to say that you have nothing to wear although your closet seems to be full of clothes.
.
.
at this stage,i was planning in my head that i should just go grab my sister who was already halfway down the aisle and announce to everyone that "there's no wedding today!nobody is getting married.nothing to watch here!okay bye!".but for the sake of my sister's happiness and to prevent people from thinking that she has a mentally ill sister,i stopped myself from executing the plan.
.
.
as my tear threatened to drop,i paused and a lightbulb flashed as i remembered something super important.a warning from the make up artist that my make up isnt waterproof and that i should never get too emotional and cry to prevent myself from looking like this(without the emo face.i dont look so calm when i bawl my eyes out crying).
.

.
man,i tell you..i had to use all my might to suck back my tears and as i turned to face the back,i saw chijmes' coordinations shooting me a side glance that seemed as though i just grew 5 eyeballs on my face.hehe,i dont know where i get all the drama queen traits from.
.
.
anyway everything is cool now cos my sister and bro in law still come back for sleepovers so it's the same as before marriage.i still have my dear sister hanging out at my house often(hi sis! are you reading this from japan *hint hint)

0 nose shit(s):