May 21, 2010

GUESS WHAT I'M DOING TO WARD OFF NIGHTMARES?
.
fine.call me a pussy or childish but that's it.i've had enough of nights of not sleeping well or waking up in the middle of the night with sweaty palms and anxiety attacks(at least it feels like what anxiety attacks would feel like..i guess?) and followed by insomnia.FML T__T
.
i have no idea what's going on cos i usually sleep like a log but for the past week,i've been having either insomnia or nightmares.OR BOTH.the latter followed by the former.how awesome.
.
ladies and gentlemen,say hi to my cure
.

.
well yea this is a really old drama.ya know the one about 'ah wong'?i remember that i used to watch this with my sister for a few of our dramarathon sessions at our old apartment.sigh..those were our glorified days..and terrifying days for cheese cos we'd wake up around noon to feed her omg we were such bad pet owners.
.
.
i hope watching this will make me feel happier and stop having bad dreams !

0 nose shit(s):